Welcome
I decided to set up this blog as a way to communicate over the summer, and if it works we can keep it going next year. I know with the listserv and facebook group this might be getting redundant but each person has their own preference for communication so I thought I'd try this as another option. There a few advantages to this format such as easy posting of pictures and the ability to have discussions which wouldn't easily be handled in a mass email or facebook format. Here are a few notes to get started:
-Joe
- Only invited people can create posts, but anyone can view or comment. I can change these settings if people would like.
- For some reason the posts take a minute or two to show up, but that shouldn't be a huge problem.
- Right now only officers/coaches are able to post. Anyone else will need to email me if you want to join.
- I will get around to editing the template and adding some pictures at some point.
-Joe
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home